Ukraine has decided to suspend its preparation process for the Eastern Partnership Summit where the country was expected to sign the Association Agreement with the EU, Interfax news agency reported on Thursday. The Summit is due to take place on November...
- Republic of Moldova will open three new embassies in 2013
- Russian Ambassador in Romania: US anti-missile defense shield is a problem for Russia
- Ukraine’s ex-premier Tymoshenko went on hunger strike as ruling Party of Regions ranks first in preliminary results
- Ukrainians voted in historic parliamentary elections
- Germany to block EU-Ukraine Association Agreement if Tymoshenko is not released
Riot police used tear gas and rubber batons to resist the attacks coming from the Hungarian fans who arrived in Bucharest for a football (aka soccer in the U.S.) game played late on Friday between Romania and Hungary. Local media reported that the violent...
- Amnesty International in Moscow subject to inspection by Russian authorities
- 10 most important world events of 2012
- A cultural center of Moldova to be inaugurated in Padua
- The works of painter Vladimir Baciu were exhibited in Vilnius
- UNESCO demands justice in murder case of Russian journalist
Moldova lost its leading position in exporting apples to the Russian market, writes Russian media with reference to Rosstat data, infomarket.md notes. According to Russian media, since last year, from July to November, the leading provider of apples...
- Moldovan wines demonstrated in Tokyo
- Russia can no longer impose restrictions on imports of Moldovan goods
- Ukraine’s AeroSvit airline to become a domestic carrier after financial trouble
- Road tax disc fees to double as of 1st January 2013
- New Euro banknotes to be introduced as of May 2013