Moldova will open three new embassies this year. Diplomatic missions will be opened in Canada, Netherlands and Qatar. The decision was taken today by the Government. It was decided to open an embassy in Qatar in December 2012 during the visit of Prime...
- Russian Ambassador in Romania: US anti-missile defense shield is a problem for Russia
- Ukraine’s ex-premier Tymoshenko went on hunger strike as ruling Party of Regions ranks first in preliminary results
- Ukrainians voted in historic parliamentary elections
- Germany to block EU-Ukraine Association Agreement if Tymoshenko is not released
- Diplomatic difficulties between Belarus and the EU
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Russia are subject to unexpected controls and searches. Russian authorities entered the Amnesty International office in Moscow on Monday for inspections. Employees of the prosecutor’s offices and tax inspectors...
- 10 most important world events of 2012
- A cultural center of Moldova to be inaugurated in Padua
- The works of painter Vladimir Baciu were exhibited in Vilnius
- UNESCO demands justice in murder case of Russian journalist
- Group linked with Al-Qaida preparing terrorist plot in Romania, detained
Moldova lost its leading position in exporting apples to the Russian market, writes Russian media with reference to Rosstat data, infomarket.md notes. According to Russian media, since last year, from July to November, the leading provider of apples...
- Moldovan wines demonstrated in Tokyo
- Russia can no longer impose restrictions on imports of Moldovan goods
- Ukraine’s AeroSvit airline to become a domestic carrier after financial trouble
- Road tax disc fees to double as of 1st January 2013
- New Euro banknotes to be introduced as of May 2013