A recent visit of the EU Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighborhood Policy, Stefan Füle to Moldova has sent another message to the country that its European integration perspective did not fade away once the political instability emerged...
- EU visa requirements for Moldovans eased as of July 1
- EU Enlargement Chief to meet Moldovan political leaders in Chisinau
- Moldova-Russia ceasefire Agreement of 1992 on Transnistria respected only on paper / VIDEO
- Friends of Moldova group: Parliament’s decisions undermine the pluralist democratic system of Moldova
- Shevchuk: People from Transnistria do not want reintegration with Moldova
An Air Moldova plane carrying 107 passengers aboard landed safely on Chisinau International Airport after the crew reported technical difficulties. The aircraft was on its way from Chisinau to Verona Airport (Italy) when half an hour after the take off...
- Hailstorm damages crops in northern Moldova
- Timid gay pride event in Moldova seen as hallmark of democracy
- Over 1,100 Moldovans settled in Germany in 2011
- Amid upcoming gay march, tensions increase in Moldova
- Moldova made it to the Grand Final of Eurovision
The Republic of Moldova wants to develop strong economic and diplomatic relations with Qatar, a country with the highest GDP per capita in the world. The Moldovan delegation to the Doha Forum 2013, a leading global conference on international current...
- EBRD loans €2 million to Moldova for energy efficiency projects
- Moldova imported more than exported in March 2013
- Moldovans abroad sent home more than 320 million dollars in the first three months of the year
- Romanian Premier would like to inaugurate gas connection with Moldova in 2013
- Wizz Air might introduce direct low-cost flight Budapest-Chisinau