The Constitutional Court of Moldova ruled on Thursday that the official language of the country is Romanian. The Court’s ruling comes after years of division within the society over the name of the spoken language. The dispute was driven by the...
- John Kerry: European integration is the best road for security and prosperity of Moldova
- Romania to be first EU state to lift visa requirements for Moldova, statement
- Obama Administration might consider sanctions against Ukrainian leadership
- Steve Woehrel: Kerry’s visit to Moldova sends signal of disapproval of Ukraine’s refusal to sign EU deal
- France wants Moldova part of EU
While visiting Moldova on Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry had the opportunity to make a journey through the world’s largest wine cellar at Cricova, which is about 120 km long (75 miles). John Kerry was impressed by the large collection...
- Over 5.2% of Moldovan population has a disability
- Human chain surrounds Moldovan Government marking Romania’s National Day
- Obsolete pesticides from Transnistria to be disposed of in Germany
- Study: 62% of Romanians want unification with the Republic of Moldova
- Pupils studying in Romanian in Transnistria are surrounded by barbed wire
Passenger flow on Chisinau International Airport (KIV) has increased by 22.66% in November 2013 in comparison to November 2013. According to the information released by the airport administration, the numbers indicate a record growth of passenger traffic...
- Moldova still waiting for Russian response on wine exports
- Austrian investor in Balti, Moldova expands business with EBRD support
- Moldova has its first European quality road
- Moldovan Premier: Association Agreement will generate jobs in Transnistria
- New airline landed in Moldova