European Union (EU) should support more the EU aspirations of its partners located in Eastern Europe, members of the Eastern Partnership, said the Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) in a resolution adopted on Thursday. According to the resolution...
- Moldovan cabinet survives new no-confidence vote
- New pressure on Romanian language schools in Transnistria
- Court ruled Romanian as Moldova’s official language
- John Kerry: European integration is the best road for security and prosperity of Moldova
- Romania to be first EU state to lift visa requirements for Moldova, statement
While visiting Moldova on Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry had the opportunity to make a journey through the world’s largest wine cellar at Cricova, which is about 120 km long (75 miles). John Kerry was impressed by the large collection...
- Over 5.2% of Moldovan population has a disability
- Human chain surrounds Moldovan Government marking Romania’s National Day
- Obsolete pesticides from Transnistria to be disposed of in Germany
- Study: 62% of Romanians want unification with the Republic of Moldova
- Pupils studying in Romanian in Transnistria are surrounded by barbed wire
Some 50 investment projects of Moldovans working abroad will be co-financed by “PARE 1+1” programme, which is designed to support incipient entrepreneurs in their home country. Over 29.3 million lei will be invested in those 52 businesses...
- Moldova to export wines duty free to EU from 1 January 2014
- Significant growth in passenger flow on Chisinau Airport
- Moldova still waiting for Russian response on wine exports
- Austrian investor in Balti, Moldova expands business with EBRD support
- Moldova has its first European quality road