A recent visit of the EU Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighborhood Policy, Stefan Füle to Moldova has sent another message to the country that its European integration perspective did not fade away once the political instability emerged...
- EU visa requirements for Moldovans eased as of July 1
- EU Enlargement Chief to meet Moldovan political leaders in Chisinau
- Moldova-Russia ceasefire Agreement of 1992 on Transnistria respected only on paper / VIDEO
- Friends of Moldova group: Parliament’s decisions undermine the pluralist democratic system of Moldova
- Shevchuk: People from Transnistria do not want reintegration with Moldova
More than 800 hectares of crops were damaged on Monday after a ten-minute-long hailstorm. Five northern villages have been affected by the bad weather. According to the Emergency Service, the damage costs will be estimated shortly. The landowners say...
- Timid gay pride event in Moldova seen as hallmark of democracy
- Over 1,100 Moldovans settled in Germany in 2011
- Amid upcoming gay march, tensions increase in Moldova
- Moldova made it to the Grand Final of Eurovision
- LGBT Festival “Rainbow over Nistru” starts today
A new loan worth 2 million Euro will enter Moldova. The money will be given by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to boost energy efficiency projects in Moldova. According to a press release of the EBRD, the loan is part of the...
- Moldova imported more than exported in March 2013
- Moldovans abroad sent home more than 320 million dollars in the first three months of the year
- Romanian Premier would like to inaugurate gas connection with Moldova in 2013
- Wizz Air might introduce direct low-cost flight Budapest-Chisinau
- Online shopping becomes more popular in Moldova