Visa requirements for Moldovans willing to travel to the European Union member states will be eased as of July 1, 2013. The Council of the EU has informed the Moldovan Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Thursday about the enactment of the decision from this...
- EU Enlargement Chief to meet Moldovan political leaders in Chisinau
- Moldova-Russia ceasefire Agreement of 1992 on Transnistria respected only on paper / VIDEO
- Friends of Moldova group: Parliament’s decisions undermine the pluralist democratic system of Moldova
- Shevchuk: People from Transnistria do not want reintegration with Moldova
- MEP: It is unlikely that Moldova will sign the Association Agreement in November
More than 1,100 Moldovan citizens settled in Germany in 2011, according to the data provided by the Federal Statistical Office to Moldova.ORG. This is slight increase as of 2006 when only 871 Moldovans were registered as crossing the border of the Federal...
- Amid upcoming gay march, tensions increase in Moldova
- Moldova made it to the Grand Final of Eurovision
- LGBT Festival “Rainbow over Nistru” starts today
- US Ambassador to Moldova: “Rights for one group are rights for everyone”
- May 9 – the day that divides the Moldovans
Moldovan goods exports in March 2013 valued $221.5 million. This is an increase with 11.4% in comparison with February and with 11.1% compared to the same month a year ago, the National Bureau of Statistics reported. According to the data, during the...
- Moldovans abroad sent home more than 320 million dollars in the first three months of the year
- Romanian Premier would like to inaugurate gas connection with Moldova in 2013
- Wizz Air might introduce direct low-cost flight Budapest-Chisinau
- Online shopping becomes more popular in Moldova
- Microsoft to insert technology and learning platforms in Moldova